Working at Celadon
The Celadon Financial Group maintains an exciting and challenging workplace, where highly talented individuals provide outstanding service to a select group of institutional, corporate and high-net-worth clients. Having avoided all of the missteps of larger financial institutions, Celadon is on solid ground, steadily expanding, and in search of new talent to better serve our clients.
Those who thrive at Celadon tend to be entrepreneurial individuals who seek to make a real impact on the company and the clients they serve. We are committed to a fair and diverse work place, characterized by mutual respect and common courtesy. We demand honesty and initiative, competence and experience.
At Celadon, we do not stand on formalities. We work hard to limit risk, and eliminate potential conflicts of interest.
Brokers & Institutional Sales/Traders
Celadon provides sales professionals with the foundation, support and flexibility required to grow client relationships in a conflict-free environment. We’re proud of our stability and low turnover, and our professionals and their clients have enjoyed the benefits.
Celadon’s employees, both brokers and institutional sales/traders, enjoy highly competitive payouts, robust operational support and a dynamic work environment. We offer our associates an extraordinary amount of flexibility. Many of our producing professionals have abandoned their commutes in favor of working in our Chatham, New Jersey office. Others prefer to work in one of our New York City, Chicago, or Florida offices.
We offer your institutional and high-net-worth clients a competitive suite of products and services, including:
- A broad selection of electronic trading systems with full connectivity to all listed US equity and options exchanges and ECN’s
- Electronic trading of equities in European and other international markets
- Dedicated operational and DMA support
- White-glove service from a technology-driven back office
- Competitive execution and financing rates
- A choice of portfolio or Reg T margining for clients
- Online account access
- Choice of clearing firms
- Attractive cash management options.
- Customized equity and option algorithmic trading
Celadon frequently has employment opportunities for administrative and operational support staff. Please contact us by email to learn what positions may be available at email@example.com.